Programmatic Campaign Analyst
Smadex is a leading advertising technology company founded in Barcelona in 2011 and sold to American-based and stock-listed Entravision in 2018 (NYSE::EVC). We are currently considered one of the top mobile ad-tech companies in the world, competing with American-based Liftoff and Korean-based Moloco, both in the pre-IPO stage and averaging about $500M in yearly revenues.
We are looking for a Junior Programmatic Ad Operations Analyst with strong Microsoft Excel and analytics experience to join our Ad Operations team. Working alongside our Programmatic Campaign Managers, the candidate should have a mix of business-oriented and analytical mindset, to understand the short and long term challenges the mobile advertising campaigns are facing, and use the tons of data available to get powerful insights to resolve them and create the most effective strategies and algorithms to help improve the Smadex platform!
The role is based in Roger de Lluria 50, Barcelona.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze large, complex data sets containing the behavior of millions of mobile users worldwide to address strategic and operational questions
- Obtain insights from our campaign portfolio, in order to make decisions that will directly impact our revenue-making options
- Develop tools and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels of the company
- Manage and monitor programmatic User Acquisition campaigns' performance on a regular basis, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for our customers
Skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role is a big plus
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken are mandatory
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets, understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation
- Python/R experience is a plus
- Knowledge of digital programmatic buying is a great plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and meet client’s KPIs
- Ability to adapt and adjust to regular changes in priorities and focus based on campaigns' performance
- Proven ability to solve data-related problems using creative thinking
- Desire to build the biggest company in the world
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won't be considered.
What is in it for you:
- Integrate a highly motivated and young team
- Great compensation package
- Top location at the heart of Barcelona in a penthouse office with a rooftop terrace, Barbeque, and a fully stocked fridge
- Great work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Meal vouchers - Tickets Restaurant monthly allowance
- Monthly gym allowance to use in up to 30 DIR gyms around the city
- Monthly TGIF events
- Regular team-building events
- Fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers and engineers from over 21 countries
- Exposure to leading global app publishers (Zynga, King, Rovio, EA, etc.) and media partners in the digital advertising industry
- And more!