Sales Development Representative
Smadex is a rapidly growing advertising technology company changing how advertisers discover and engage with mobile app users. We're seeking a talented, energetic Sales Development Representative to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on the growth trajectory in the Americas. The ideal candidate is an ambitious, intelligent risk-taker eager to jump into a sales career and become an expert in the mobile advertising field.
Working at Smadex is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation, both with our product and processes. Join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role interests you, we would enjoy hearing from you.
This is a remote position in the US!
What you will do:
- Strategically support the sales team by prospecting and identifying qualified opportunities for Smadex in strategic planning projects with the sales team
- Own initial communication between Smadex and advertisers in North America
- Articulate Smadex’s value proposition to decision-makers in top mobile companies
- Partner with the sales team and marketing to ensure relevant and targeted outreach while maintaining CRM hygiene
- Participate in sponsored conferences and seminars across the United States
- Become an expert on Smadex’s Products and the latest industry trends in mobile advertising
Skills and requirements:
- Ability to be persistent and creative in identifying and making first contact with potential customers
- Self-motivated and eager to take on any challenge thrown your way
- A self-starter who can look at problems in unorthodox ways, seeing different angles and finding workable solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience is preferred but not required
- Experience working with Salesforce and other sales tools is a plus
- Must be able to travel to conferences and international off-sites: Valid passport required!
- Competitive base salary and aggressive performance-based incentive plans
- Flexible working hours, with an opportunity to work from home
- Career pathing and continued education available
- Highly engaged leadership to support you in your position and career
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity for international travel
- Team building events
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits
- 401k matching
- Summer Fridays
*Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in the United States will not be considered.