Ad Operations Internship, Programmatic
Smadex is a leading advertising technology company founded in Barcelona in 2011 and sold to American-based and stock-listed Entravision in 2018 (NYSE::EVC). We are currently considered one of the top mobile ad-tech companies in the world, competing with American-based Liftoff and Korean-based Moloco, both in the pre-IPO stage and averaging about $500M in yearly revenues.
We compete in a highly advanced technology-driven industry where Data Science and cutting-edge cloud-based big data architectures make all the difference in the company’s growth.
We are looking for ambitious individuals whose ultimate motivation is to learn the most advanced technologies used in the ad-tech industry by the likes of Google and Facebook and to help us become the biggest mobile programmatic advertising platform in the world.
Our mission is to continue to improve our ad-tech platform to help our clients achieve their programmatic advertising campaign goals, and we want to give our employees a job they’ll love, where they will be challenged to improve results through real-life data analysis and where everyone’s implication has an impact.
Join our Ad Operations team to learn how a Demand Side Platform works from the inside, apply and develop media-buying strategies to get Mobile App Developers the best user acquisition results, and all of it while having great fun with amazing people from around the world!
The role is based in Roger de Lluria 50, Barcelona.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand how programmatic works, how to identify and achieve campaigns and business goals.
- Contribute to the development of new strategies to improve our performance across the board.
- Manage and monitor programmatic User Acquisition campaigns' performance on a regular basis, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for our customers.
- Provide regular reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) to the internal teams with goals, performance, and insights.
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken are mandatory
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of analytic methodologies for data evaluation
- Self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to quickly and independently learn new concepts
- Takes pride in achieving excellence - detail-oriented, organized, careful, and takes mistakes seriously
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate complex results for a non-experienced audience.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Desire to build the biggest company in the world
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won't be considered.
- PAID INTERNSHIP
- Integrating into a highly motivated and young team
- Top location at the heart of Barcelona in a penthouse office with rooftop terrace, Barbeque and fully stocked fridge
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Monthly gym allowance to use up to the 30 DIR gyms around the city
- Monthly TGIF events
- Regular team-building events
- Fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers and engineers from over 21 countries
- Exposure to leading global app publishers (Zynga, King, Rovio, EA, etc.) and media partners in the digital advertising industry
- And more!